LAURIE M. THORNTON
Laurie M. Thornton concentrates her practice in the areas of residential and commercial real estate.
She successfully manages relationships with mortgage lenders, title companies and the general public, focusing on client objectives and responding to clients’ needs with measurable results. Her practice includes:
· Resolving multigenerational land title issues for trust and estate planning;
· Providing residential closing services for lenders, buyers and sellers, averaging more than 200 transactions annually;
· Representing investors, developers, landlord tenants and lenders in connection with residential and commercial real estate acquisitions and developments;
· Representing local businesses in connection with lease negotiations for office and retail space;
· Representing local and national investors with acquisitions of single-family investment properties.
· Prior to her career at Glankler Brown, Ms. Thornton worked as a Prosecuting Attorney and a Public Defender for Shelby County.
Admitted to Practice